Monday, June 21, 2010

Epic Fail...

So my mind got the best of me during my 8 am nap... I woke up on time, was feeling fine, but my girlfriend was sleeping there and all I wanted to do was stay there with her. I ended up making some stupid rationale for why I didn't need to do polyphasic sleeping yet and that I could try again later. Because this was the first day and I doubt I made any progress as it is, I will be starting over again tonight at midnight. I feel really dumb for giving in to my mental urges, but at least I now understand what the mind is capable of doing when it's tired...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha your silly mental urges ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called 'Uberman' for a reason. I don't believe there's anyone who didn't oversleep several times during the first week or two. Without any experience it's much harder than you can imagine.

    ReplyDelete