Monday, June 14, 2010

Viva La E3!

Hey guys, sorry I've been slow going with my postings. I've been really busy cramming some last minute stuff in for our game.

I'm currently in Los Angeles visiting on business to display my company's game at the Electronic Entertainment Expo, or E3. So far it's been a blast! First day we went to Microsoft's Natal event in which they named their new device the Kinect. The show was awesome. Cirque De Soleil did a performance and it was all very very well done. One of the most surprisingly good shows I've ever been to. I did NOT expect that when I got there.

Going back to my preliminary measures though. So far so good-ish. I did have some caffeine Saturday because of the 12 hour road trip for day one. That actually a good experiment though. My body handled the caffeine much better than it usually did in the past. I didn't crash at all and I was awake nearly all day. For only a few days off caffeine, that was a huge difference. I won't be drinking anymore anytime soon though, so no more of that for me. I've already noticed a HUGE spike in overall feelings of health and wellness. I can fully function on 6 hours of sleep with no caffeine and no meat. I actually slept for 8 hours today and felt super groggy all morning. I think 6 hours is all I should be getting to be honest. That's all I probably will get this week as I will be doing a LOT of work for my company while I'm at E3. Maybe even less.

Anyway, for now, back to work. No more slacking off for me. I need to buckle down and focus. I will keep you updated with stuff about how the trip is going (if I have time), so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment